Yoga for Life 3065 N Cole Rd Boise 83704 | 208.617.3068 | y4lstudio@gmail .com
Home of the $10 class
Come enjoy an invigorating yoga class offered by certified yoga teachers!
A daily yoga practice helps with depression, anxiety, changes the brain’s chemistry and mood. Our classes are a great way to reduce stress, alleviate back pain, improve posture, flexibility, circulation, & balance. With an emphasis on the importance of breathing and mindfulness, our knowledgeable & compassionate instructors strive to provide superior quality. We want you to leave your class with a clear mind, an open heart and rejuvenated spirit. We wish to inspire our community to share Yoga for Life with family and friends. You don’t need to be an experienced yogi or even be able to touch your toes to do yoga. All are welcome to participate, explore and experience the benefits of yoga.
I have never been to a yoga class before, what do I do?
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to bend and move.
- Prior to coming to the class, please complete the online registration/payment through Vagaro
- Need help signing up? Contact us at email@example.com
- If you don’t have a mat or props (block, strap, or a blanket), you are welcome to use ours
- New students please arrive 10 minutes early (to sign a waiver), we can check you in and answer questions
Studio Guidelines and Information:
- Masks are welcome but not required
- Registration for class may occur any time up to the start of the class
- We keep our prices low with advance online signup, class may be cancelled if there are no signups
- If you sign up for a class one (1) hour before you will be charged regardless of participation
- Packages expire 90 days from date of purchase
- 30 day cancellation notice for auto-renew packages